Roll Ups Recipe (Costco Copycat)
Costco sells a roasted chicken & Swiss roll-ups platter that "stays" together and looks so appealing! Make it with turkey if you insist but this is a roll ups recipe to try! The cream cheese spread helps the rolls stay together without any toothpicks and it pairs so well with the meat!
Servings: 48 pieces
- 6 large tortilla's or lavash bread
- 12 thickly sliced turkey breast or rostisserie chicken breast slices folded in half
- 12 slices swiss cheese folded in halves
- 1 small head of artisan romaine lettuce
- 2 to matoes sliced & halved
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, soft
- 4 TBSP jellied cranberry sauce
Spread 2 TBSP of the cranberry cream cheese spread onto each tortilla going to the edges. Place 2 pieces of romaine lettuce onto the center and top with 2 meat slices, 2 slices of swiss cheese and 3 tomato halves.
Roll the bottom edge of the tortillas over the toppings and roll tightly. Cut each roll into 8 equal pieces. Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving.