Slow Cooker Chicken bacon and ranch sandwiches are ultra creamy, cheesy pulled chicken chunks smothered in a cream cheese, bacon and ranch mix! It’s also called crack chicken which I’m not fond of. On the other note, this chicken recipe is incredible!
Eat this Keto-Friendly Chicken Recipe with tortillas, as a dip or in lettuce wraps! It’s delicious! Need Chicken Dinner ideas? Try our Chicken Salad Subs or Tgi Friday’s Sizzlin’ Chicken recipe (superb!)
Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
These Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon and Ranch Sandwiches are widely known as Crack Chicken around the web. However that’s not the term I’d like to use which is why they get another title. This chicken recipe is surely a delicious one and couldn’t be any easier to make!
There’s not much process needed, in order to make these Chicken Bacon and Ranch Sandwiches. It just all gets dumped in the crockpot, with bacon being added last. The chicken cooks down to fork tenderness and the cream cheese creates an ultra cream sauce to indulge in! I’ve already made this twice within a 2-week mark, you’ll see why once you try this!
How to Make Slow-cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches (Crack Chicken:)
Slow-Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches (Crack Chicken)
- Slow cooker
- 3 chicken breasts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz dry Ranch mix (2 Tbsp)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 7 slices cooked bacon (chopped)
- 12 Hamburger Buns
How to make Slow-Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches (Crack Chicken:)
- Lightly grease slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add the chicken, cream cheese, dry ranch, cheese, onion and garlic powder.
- Cook on High for 3 hours. Shred the chicken then continue to cook for one more hour.
- Garnish with bacon and serve in warm hamburger buns!
Nutrition per serving
Why is it called Crack Chicken?
The internet refers this chicken, bacon and ranch combo “crack chicken,” which I’am not fond of. In addition to that, wiki doesn’t even dedicate a post for this kind of title, but how google can? Don’t know. I will however, say this chicken recipe is very delicious!
Is Chicken Bacon and Ranch Keto Friendly?
Yes, if you skip the bread! A keto diet is a very low carb diet with a high-fat in take, so bread must be omitted, however cheese and lots of cheese is safe.
Can you use Ranch Dressing instead of dry mix?
Absolutely! In fact, our White Chicken Chili uses creamy ranch dressing rather than the packet, which most recipes call for.
How much Ranch Dressing do I use for a packet of Dry Ranch Mix?
Instant Pot Instructions:
To make this Chicken in the instant pot follow these instructions:
- Pour 2/3 cups of water to the instant pot. Add the chicken breasts, cream cheese, colby, spices and ranch mix. Cover and seal the vent.
- Select the Pressure Cook button and cook over high pressure for 45 minutes. Allow instant pot to depressurize automatically for 10 minutes, before opening.
- Shredded and mix all together.
Can I make Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches on the stovetop?
To make Chicken bacon and ranch chicken Follow these stovetop instructions:
- First, poach chicken in 2 cups of water for 25 minutes over medium low heat.
- Drain and reserve 1/2 cup of the liquid and add back to the chicken along with the remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat until the cheeses melt.
- Serve in hoagie rolls with additional cheese for a deluxe Chicken Bacon and Ranch Sandwich!
- We like these sandwiches in Hamburger Buns with American cheese and a side of Cape Cod Potato Chips.
- Make in the instant pot or stovetop if short on time!
- Use as a dip for vegetables or crackers!
Other Slow cooker Recipes: