You only need 3 filling ingredients to make this cheesecake! It was shared by one of my Instagram acquaintances who mentioned that her husband even makes this simple dessert! She also mentioned how they double this dessert because it’s gone in minutes!
I have made many cheesecake recipes before, and there are a few that I keep coming back to because they are just personal all-time favorites. However, I don’t think there’s anything that beats this super easy cheesecake recipe. Who would have ever guessed, for the few ingredients that this has the results would be that amazing! A big thanks to Irina!
Ingredients for 3 Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe:
- One pre-made pie crust
- 1/2 of a (14oz) can of condensed milk
- 2 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, soft
- 2 eggs
Directions to make 3 Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe :
First, Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Then, beat cream cheese at room temperature in a medium sized bowl until creamy. Add the condensed milk; beat. After, add eggs and mix until combined.
After that, pour batter into a pre-made pie crust and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Then, turn off oven and allow cheesecake to cool in the oven.
Finally, garnish with canned cherries and whipped cream if desired.
TIP: To pipe shells; hold the bag at a 45-degree angle to the surface and keep the tip still as you squeeze for the count of 3; stop pressing then pull the tip back towards you. Position the bag again at the tail of the shell and repeat.
Let us know when you make this recipe!
Leave a comment, rate it, and tag pics #alyonascooking on Instagram.
3 Ingredient Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie crust
- 1 21oz can of cherry pie filling
3 Ingredient Filling:
- 2 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 condensed milk
How to make 3-ingredient cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the cream cheese at room temperature in a medium sized bowl until creamy. Add the condensed milk; beat. Then add eggs and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a pre-made pie crust and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven and allow cheesecake to cool in the oven.
- Garnish with canned cherries and whipped cream if desired.