The Best Grilled Chicken Kabobs! Slather this marinade over chicken breasts or any chicken recipe! It’s super easy, juicy and so flavorful!
If I’m serving these Grilled Chicken Kabobs, it must be with my unleavened bread, dipped with creamy ranch dressing, totally superb! Prefer leaven? Try our Stonefire Copycat Naan for fluffy bread! You need to try this combination even our children love this chicken dinner!
The Best Grilled Chicken Kabobs
This is the best marinade for Chicken Kabobs, period! Beware though, it’ll be hard to stop at one bite! Each slab of chicken is so flavorful and what better ingredients to use then common pantry items! Mayonnaise works as the juicy factor, vinegar tenderizes and the spices give the best flavor! Easy, easy and super easy! Everything marinades while the grill turns on and the cooking takes faster than you may think! And if the weather isn’t grill friendly, you can make these right at home with this panini grill!
How to make Grilled Chicken Kabobs on Skewers:
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP Ranch
- 1 TBSP white distilled vinegar
- 2 TBSP McCromick Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
How to make Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Skewers:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to coat marinade well. Allow chicken to sit room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Clean and lightly baste the grill grates with oil. Thread the chicken pieces on skewers and place horizontally on the grill. Immediately turn the heat down to medium and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Remove and allow chicken to rest before serving.
- This kabobs recipe serves approximately 6-8 people, which is about 5-6 large metal screwers full.
- Oven Kabobs- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping once half way through. Panini Maker- Heat Panini Grill to the highest heat settings and cook chicken kabobs for up-to 8 minutes or until done.
- Vegetables: Skewer on your favorite cubed veggies in-between every 3 chicken pieces.
Nutrition per serving
Can I use this marinade for any grilled chicken recipe?
Absolutely! Any cut of chicken meat can be used for this chicken marinade, including Chicken breasts, thighs, drumsticks or bone-in chicken legs!
How do grill Kabobs on a grill?
Grilling Chicken Kabobs is easy, especially considering how quick chicken meat takes to cook. Since the marinade is smothered all over the chicken meat, you simply skewer on the meat and pr-heat the grill on High. Once the grill is hot, (it’s important it is to prevent sticking issues) you place the skewers on and reduce the heat to medium to prevent scorched chicken. Set the timer to 4 minutes and then flip and repeat for another 4 minutes. That is it!
How do you grill Kabobs without Screwers?
If you’re out of wooden skewers or don’t own good metal skewers then a panini grill or roasting pan will get the job done. However, I do recommend cooking the Chicken whole in this case, but nothing a roasting dish or onto a panini grill can’t do. As of a result it’s important to cook at a high temperature to not dry out the chicken.
Roasting- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping once half way through.
Panini Maker- Heat Panini Grill to the highest heat settings and cook chicken kabobs for up-to 8 minutes or until done.
How long do Kabobs take on the grill?
What temperature do you grill chicken kabobs?
Cranking the grill on high is essential for the grill to heat up quickly, however once the kabobs hit the grill you want to turn down the temperature to a nice medium heat for preventing scorched chicken.
Why are my kabobs sticking to the grill?
The number one reason for things to stick is the lack of not heating the kitchen gadget correctly. You want to make sure your cooking device, whether it would be a non-stick pan, cast iron, grill or whatever, to be properly heated over a nice medium temperature. Then the food goes on and you give it time to sear. Flipping it too soon will also be another sign that it’s not time! When it is time, the chicken will flip easily without tearing.
Can I make ahead?
Yes! You can make chicken Kabobs a day in advance. The longer Kabobs marinade the better! Then proceed with the recipe.
What are the best sides to Grilled Chicken Kabobs?
How big of a crowd will these chicken Kabobs serve?
This kabobs recipe serves approximately 6-8 people, which is about 5-6 large metal skewers full. If feeding a crowd of 10 people double this recipe to approximately serve a group of 12.
Can I make in the oven?
To make Chicken Kabobs in the oven invest in a nice roasting pan or cookie sheet. Then bake in a 450°F oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping once half way through.
- To feed a crowd of 12 double this recipe!
- Make-ahead by marinating the chicken overnight then grilling for guests the next day!
- Serve with Ranch dressing and unleavened bread for the most superb Chicken Kabob Dinner!
- To make indoors, use a panini grill or roast in the oven.